Tuesday, March 27, 2012

27.03.12 California Diner- 'Laurie Biagini Interview/Session!'

Maxi Dunn - How Was I To Know? Last Breath - It's My Time The Vinyl Junkies - Gangs Maple Mars - Beautiful Mess The Corner Laughers - Bells Of El Camino The Mike Brown Band - Pay Patrick Campbell-Lyons - All I Do Is For You Natalie Cortez & The Ultraviolets - Three Times Laurie Biagini Interview/Session Laurie Biagini - The Heart of the Song Laurie Biagini - The California Quake (live) Laurie Biagini - A Go-Go Girl in a Modern World Colin Heppell - Poltergeist In High Heels The Big I Am - Tongue Tied Rob Bonfiglio - React Andy quirk - Hackney You're Not So Crap The Corner Laughers - (Now That I Have You I'm) Bored Poplord - Death Skip Heller - Fools Like Me Lindy LaFontaine - Alizee Throwback Suburbia - Get Her Off My Mind Kat Jones - Those Expensive Eyes Rob Swanson - Oh No! Joe Swidenbank - Coming Up For Air Rose Reiter - No Thank You Mark Bacino - Happy The Corner Laughers - Chicken Bingo Little Guilt Shrine - Crazy Girl Mad Tea Party - I Never Was A Cool One Sparklejet - The World Before Longitude

No comments:

Post a Comment